No matter what time of the time of day you feel you are at your peak, here are 7 daily practices that will increase your daily performance;
- Stay hydrated – keeping your body hydrated throughout the day will enable you to focus for longer periods. Try adding a few drops of essential oils like lemon, mint or thyme to your water or, try Youngevity‘s refreshing energy drink Pollen Burst which is full of the essential vitamins you need to combat stress and reduce free radicals.
- Free your mind – Take a mental coffee break several times a day. Breathing exercises, meditation and gentle stretching will help you to refocus. Giving yourself the time and space to switch gears is as good as taking a mental holiday.
- Engage your brain – Educate yourself on whatever or, whoever inspires you to be the best you can be. Inspiration is needed to boost our creativity. There are plenty of ways to be inspired such as reading self-development books, listening to an uplifting piece of music or taking a nature walk.
- Plan your day – It is important to plan your day in advance. This will definitely reduce stress and increase productivity. Scheduling your tasks ahead of time in a calendar system, will allow you to distribute your workload in manageable chunks. This will also give you the chance to manage your social life and make time for yourself.
- Put the cat out – Distractions are the biggest causes of frustration and stress. Remove all distractions from your work area and replace them with the necessary tools and other items that will help you to focus on the task at hand and improve your productivity.
- Prioritise your tasks – Trying to do everything at once will lead to unnecessary stress. Prioritise your tasks to suit your goals. Do the most important things first. Leaving your comments on funny animal video posts is something you’ll have plenty of time for at the end of your work day.
- Sack Jack – You know the saying ‘Jack of all trades, master of none’? Well, multitasking may get things out of the way but, the quality of workmanship is always questionable. Being the master of one job at a time will ensure that the task you are working on is done to the best of your ability. This will increase your creativity, mental and physical energy levels, knowing that you can pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
Even though these seven habits may seem simple, not everyone follows them on a regular basis. Sometimes, the simple is so simple we overlook it. Follow these seven habits and you will see a change in your productivity and creativity. Set a date in your calendar to start your new habits. Remember, if it is not scheduled it is unlikely to happen.
For more information or a FREE consultation contact us today email@example.com